Friday, March 9, 2012

Who am I?

Who am I?
I  have become what I want to be.

I did not know what I believed in,
so I sat down and decided what I
do believe in.


I did not know what I wanted to do,
so I sat down and examined what
I could be.


I did not know how far I could go,
but if I just keep telling myself,
“Carry on. Just one more step.”
I can go as far as I want.


I did not know what musick to
listen to and enjoy.
So I sat down and began to
listen to the options.


I now know what I believe in,
I now know what I want to do,
I now know how far I can go,
I now know what musick I like.


So who am I?
I am none other than
Cap’n Steak,
the proudest hillbilly
pirate, geek that you
have ever met.


Who are you?
Are you sure of your beliefs?
Are you sure of what you want to do?
Are you sure of how far you can go?
Are you sure of what musick you listen to?
So who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment